It’s that time of year! Join the Yale Club of Utah on on Friday, February 17th, for a celebration of Feb Club Emeritus, a Yale tradition of alumni getting together with their local clubs during the month of February to socialize and enjoy each other’s company. The tradition has spread to alumni clubs all over the globe, with events ranging from simple home potlucks to elaborately organized affairs.
Join us for a Potluck Dinner, hosted by one of our Yale Club of Utah Board Member’s at his home in Midway. The Club will provide barbecue meat, rolls and drinks. Bring fellow alumni, friends, and family to revel in the good ol’ days and enjoy some casual food and drinks!
- Date/Time: February 17, 5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Location: Midway, UT
- Optional: Spend the day with us! Meet at Deer Valley for either a full ski day (starting at 9:00 am) or half ski day (starting at 1:00 pm), leaving from the Jordanelle Express Gondola
- Questions? E-mail email@example.com. Location details and RSVP information coming soon!
Make a day of it! Either join for skiing at Deer Vally or consider optional winter activities before Feb Club in Midway that include:
- Ice skating at the Midway Ice Rink
- Explore the magic of the Midway Ice Castles
- Snowshoeing, tubing or cross country skiing at Soldier Hollow
About Feb Club Emeritus: Every February, Yale alumni from around the world come together in small gatherings and large groups. Why? Because it’s fun to get together — that’s it. There is no agenda, no plan, no speeches. Feb Club is simply a way for Yalies the world over to get together.